We are delighted to announce we are seeking a permanent member of our team for our London office to work on an innovative and respected mobile project for one of our most high-profile clients.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee the cross-platform work we have in store for our client, which is done in-house in our Notting Hill offices.
Senior Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with proven agile experience to head up an exciting and high-profile mobile project for the UK’s leading pizza brand, Domino’s. We are looking for someone who is a pro with clients and adept at managing a variety of projects on various mobile platforms. You will be the delivery lead on digital m-Commerce focused programme of work, which incorporates iOS, Android, WP7 and beyond!
You will determine how to approach each sprint to deliver innovative solutions, minimise risk and motivationally inspire our mobile team to do their best work. You’ll work closely with the Managing Director on new opportunities and ensuring we provide excellence in client service.
Skills and Experience:
• Proven understanding of agile production processes and development systems
• Knowledge of mobile development advantageous
• Brand or digital agency background
• Client facing responsibilities – daily, weekly communication with meeting with senior level clients – to gather requirements and ensure the expectations are understood
• Ensuring projects are well specified and initiated
• Scrum Master all streams of work and all project
• Creating Statements Of Work documents to kick off the production process
• Managing of projects using Jira – ensuring all tasks are entered into jira for project management
• Facilitate and chair regular client and internal meetings
• Responsibility for capturing change and updates as well as getting sign off on all designs assets, functional specification docs and SOW docs
• Responsible for creating a build brief and briefing a project into a team correctly
• Responsible for removing any blockers or issues that impact on the project work beginning
• Ensure the projects are delivered on time and to budget
• Assign and agree sprint commitment with team and technical lead
What’s in it for you?
We’re a small agency with a relaxed, community spirit and with plenty of opportunity to enhance your skillset in challenging and exciting work. Seize this chance to make your mark and enrich your portfolio with a well-known leader in food and beverage m-commerce and digital innovation.